Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SCENTS THAT I'D RATHER NOT SMELL

1.Body (mouth included) odor of any human being.For crying out loud, that's why we take a bath,use deodorant.toothpaste,toothbrush and mouthwash for.never mind perfume (which actually smells worse on someone who did not shower beforehand).It's worse on some people than others.Especially in a crowded,air conditioned place.Smells like I died and went to hell.

2.Strong Curry- some curries, I can live with.But majority? NO.Like the ones my Indian neighbors cook.It takes two BBW candles by the door to stave off the scent of their cooking that wafts into my living room.Double if it smells of ONION. I can't wait til we move out of this apartment.

3.Stale Beer ( actually even if it's "fresh"-smells like pee...peee-yeeewww!) I live in a street where pubs are lined one after the other.It really is nauseating to smell this at  11 AM.

4.Pee smell-some drunks probably pee in the alleyways as well and it reeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment